FRONTEND DEVELOPER( React Native)
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps
on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and
building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for
other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative
effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- Have 2-3 years of experience in React Native development.
- Require prior experience with REST or GraphQL.
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs.
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state
managing and routing in addition to React.
- Communicating directly with the clients via chat and video calls to perform
- Good communicationby English is plus.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Salary: No limited depend on your qualification and experience.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, friendly, professional environment with
clear, fast, fully equipped process system.
- Work directly with foreign customers, experienced members such as Product owner, SA,
Technical Core, Designer...
- Join a lot of foreign projects, many complex businesses, participate and handle big
- Take part in training courses on soft skills and professional skills.
- Enjoy full benefits according to the provisions of the Labor Law. Especially,
participate in the health insurance and the medical certificate (Bao Viet) annually.
- 13th month salary and Bonus KPI (if any).
HOW TO APPLY: Kindly send your CVs to our HR team – email@example.com or contact: 0977961472